Tuesday, May 25, 2010

LUCASFERRIER invites you to support people living with HIV/AIDS



When I established LUCASFERRIER I wanted to create a company that will give back to the community.


Since always I am extremely sensitive to humanitarian causes and in particular to causes related to children and hiv/aids.


With the financial situation worldwide many countries offer less money to international projects related to hiv/aids and in particular in Asia & Africa.


For this reason I would like to ask you to support NGOs related to hiv/aids. It is impossible to see in 2010 children and adults to die due to money. Life is more important than money. I cannot believe that NGOs will have to stop giving hiv drugs because they cannot afford to pay for them. Patients worldwide need them to survive.


How can we continue living our lives when children and adults die because of hiv/aids ?


My dear friends and visitors of my official webpage & blog, I would like to invite you all to support NGOs that help children and adults living with hiv/aids. Even a few euros or dollars are of great importance to help these people to survive. We must not leave them to die because our world decided that money is more important than life.
We must think of people living with hiv/aids 365 days a year and not only on December 1. We must fight hiv & aids and not people living with hiv/aids.
Show your love. United we can be a force for change.