Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Community involvement

When I decided to establish LUCASFERRIER with my business partner, I wanted to offer products of high quality in the best possible prices while giving back to the community.

There are many projects I support in person and I hope to be able to support more as a company. Since I was a student, I supported important humanitarian causes as a volunteer.

I believe that united we can be a force for change.

I am extremely sensitive to initiatives related to people living with hiv/AIDS as well to initiatives related to cancer, multiple sclerosis, children rights, education, LGBT rights and many other.

When with my business partner we decided to establish LUCASFERRIER, we agreed to support many of them as a company by offering proceeds of our sales to humanitarian causes around the globe.

I hope that you will join me in these projects and that together we will contribute in making a better and equal for all world.